Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sending you Loads of Love

I was out of town on business this past Valentine's day, so I left my hubby a little surprise to enjoy while I was away.  His favorite - Giardelli's raspberry filled chocolate squares and a handmade card.

I used the New Arrival Cricut Cartridge on my Cricut Expression.  Gotta love that machine and I am just getting started.  I love how this simple truck turned out.  It is hard to come up with masculine images for the fellas, but trucks always work for my husband.

Unfortunately, we did not really get to celebrate when I got home because I came down with a cold for several days after returning.  He took good care of me though!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute little truck, and what a great idea for a Valentine's Day card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better, great card.

    ReplyDelete