Friday, March 18, 2011

First Blog Post


Here we go!  My first attempt at adding a post to my new blog.  I thought I would share photos from my recent trip to Florida.  It was so nice to have a respite from the cold and dreariness of winter that felt like it had taken over in Chicago.  No jackets needed with sand running through our toes.  Heavenly!

We also had the opportunity to spend quality time with both sets of parents.  We are so grateful to have parents that actually like to spend time together.

I am hoping to use this blog to explore some of my creative outlets - photography, beading, watercolors, scrapbooking and whatever else I decide to do that is creative.  I recently started reading, The Artists Way by Julia Cameron.  In a reaction to some of the lessons I am learning, I am creating this blog to be able to see progress in my creative journey.  Plus, it is nice to capture some of my best work all in one place.

I hope you enjoy what you see and I look forward to hearing your feedback.  Thanks for taking this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment