Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby Card

I have several friends having babies in the next few months, so I decided to get a head start on items for them.  I started with a card.

The card base is white card stock that I ran through my Sizzix Texture Boutique using the Swiss Dots template.  The green pattern paper is from the DCWV Stack 7.  The stamp at the bottom is from Fiskars The Stork has Arrived clear stamp set

I added some 1/4" white ribbon and tied a simple bow.  The duck was cut out on my Cricut Expression using the New Arrival Cricut cartridge.  I just added a wobbly eye.

This was so simple to make and can work for either a boy or a girl!

8 comments:

  1. Cute! So creative! Can't wait to see what else you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this card is so sweet! I love the yellow polka dots and the duck is a favorite cut! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot !!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! Love the googly eye on the duck and the embossing! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!! I love the embossing and plaid patterned paper in the background. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Your card is just so adorable, love the colours and wonderful details. TFS and for joining in the fun at Mt Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, That's cute! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card turned out darling! The embossing added the perfect touch. Very sweet. :)

    TFS

    ~Ally

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! I love that you put the google eye on the little ducky! I'm sure your friends will love it! Thanks for sharing this with us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete